Sunday, April 11, 2004

First entry.

Been talking about wanting to start a blog for sometime, been held up, and finally got down to starting it. I reckon we think so many thoughts in a day, that it would be really cool to pen some of them down to let people read, and for myself to re-read for reflection. Besides that, there were two girls who really spured me to touch ground on this; one was Leoksi, got really into reading her daily exploits in her own blog, to a point where I would religiously read whenever I log on; and Jeanie, her blog is really interesting too, and she kept 'hounding' me to start my own. (Really motivating....)

I was a little apprehensive about it, cause I tend to guard my private life from business and outside affairs, separating both quite distinctively. But on one hand, I admire the people who have really neat and nice blogs to read, and on the other, I'm aware of people who use their blogs to complain about life and malign other people. Very sad. I wanna respond to both, the good and the bad, and see how I can subtly respond to the negative actions and encourage the positive ones.

So here goes....do come back once in a while to see what turns up on these pages! ( So excting...ta da ta da ta da da!)

No comments: