Friday, May 07, 2004

Hi guys! Its so not normal for me, the infantastical Drawoh! Lately, I've been feeling really agitated. Restless, muscle twitching I-wanna-scream-yet-its-a-if-you-scream-you're-lunatic kind of society. I only scream at idealogies, not people.

Number 1, Choir concert is coming up. And I say, I really want it to be perfect to a pin, and i bet everyone in the Choir wants it too. (The sweat and blood, and pins and needles, wood and gigantic golden sissors, oh my!) I'm not saying things are not done, oh on the contrary, everything's going better than expected. That's the thing, its because of this fact and our expectations are rising beyond our previous, and the pressure is mounting. All things will work for the good, I believe,but its the time of waiting that's the most testing. Parre?

Number 2, studying is really fun. Best thing to do now, as compared to stoning and being a public nuisance. (I know people who are not in school, and they are a menace to society...) But, being in JC year 2, whenever I look at my 2-file per subject load, its immense to read through, consolidate and memorise! The sheer amount of notes and info scares people. But i'm prayerful, and we will draw our swords, fight this, and never surrender.

I will survive!

No comments: