Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Wah sei! Last 'A' level paper tomorrow! I can't stand it anymore, the antcipation of freedom is too much to take! For all you detractors who say, "Chey, it's only an exam what, got so jia lat meh?" Let me tell you, if you had to go through endless late nights, bad sleep patterns, countless consultation with super-nice or screaming teachers; super-nice-aunty-with-the-so-so-food in the school canteen; 1 whole cold month in Changi airport that the cleaning aunty knows me now; facing dehydration and panda eyes; lost touched with my social life; yet being able to comment on all political, economic and social moves and mores of the world; staring at hypothesis and theories as bizzare and untested as saying that Mars is actually made of ice-cream; and studying playwrights who died super long ago but I must write as if their my next door neighbour, then maybe you can say that.

My friends can, that's why I go out to drink coffee with them cause they share the pain!

At least now I can use the toilet in peace and don't have to pull the toilet paper with an Economics lecture note in my hand!

So yah, mai gong liao, mai gong liao!

Kam Sia!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice sense of humour..