Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trust....

Sunday, March 29.

I went out for a drive and a walk at 12.30 am. 

I was thinking about stuff. A lot of stuff. 

Began to say aloud all the promises of God my mind could remember. 

I was in the middle of the open street. I didn't care. 

I haven't cried openly for a very long time. Only in the dark. Only in Church.

Walking along, something in me broke. I cried.

I put on my iPod. Worthy from C3 band. Thought it would help. 

It did. I cried even harder.  

I didn't stop moving. The pace was the same. But my face was not. 

My heart is not burdened. Just preparing itself for a long walk ahead.

Today, by C3 band. I cried for a really long time.

My heart is warm. My heart is beating steadily. 

I wanna remember. I need to remember this feeling.

No one's at home. Took a cold shower. This feeling. 

I didn't sleep. This feeling. 

So help me God. This feeling. 

I need to pray, more. This feeling.  

Trust. Is believing even when you don't know.

7:44 am. 

I need this feeling. 

I am going to pray.