Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dear readers (if there are still any...aw..you loyal lot),
looking at the date, I have been kidnapped somewhere from the blogosphere for a really look time. I have cleaned out the cob-webs but there are still much to do. I know some of you might be thinking where I have been all this time, and I shall attempt to shed light within one sentence...

"I'm now sitting in the central library of the National University of Singapore, justifying my notes that I had done in Bible school, thinking where I can get the letter to defer my re-service from the Singapore Police Force, while talking to someone I had arrested over the phone while I was attending 999 calls, trying to invite her to an event that my social work group friends have organised and looking out the window to the sun shining and birds opening their mouths to silent chirps."

Yes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! u prolly dunno me, but i'm amanda yun frm ur EL1101E module ^-^ jus a Qs, r u frm chc?

Drawoh said...

Yes I am!