Thursday, April 02, 2009

My first re-count blog post...try this style of writing...

2nd of April 2009, Drawoh's Journal. 

The sky was dark, with a looming break of sunlight. How queer. Was indoors praying while the Sun creeped up on the world. At least he is consistent. Going indoors, dark. Prayed. Open curtains. Sunlight. Walked out warm. Smile on face. Happy friends are at Jurong. Oh well. Found other happy friends to have breakfast with. Yvonne, Yen, Pauline and Boon Kiat with Mcdonalds. Sinful Hotcakes with sausage. I can afford it. 55 kg and still counting. 60. 

Sat along AS1 studying with Amanda Faith. After talking, she seems happier. That made me happy. Serene surprised me with a can of my favourite drink. Smile. Lessons had Amanda soon. Serene re-appeared with waffles. Smiled but half. I don't eat waffles. They are my favourite. But I'm allergic to waffles, for now. Just like how I am semi-allergic to Pedro shoes. Long story. Ask the flying dragon. Decline but thanked her. 

Invited my professor to Easter. Said he was the Anti-Christ. Not as The Person, but embodying the qualities of. Slaps head. Blows air out of puffed cheeks. Sat bus 151 with him. Talking about theology and comics. Fun. He writes and publishes papers on theology but does not think whether God really exist matters. Tough. Happy that the bus went nearer and nearer to my house. Alas! It missed my house and continued on to the horizon. Decided to be adventurous and moved on. Landed up at Hougang Ave 3. Why do I always end up at Hougang when I let fate lead me?

  
Favourite place in the world now. 
At the back of the bus.
Own world.
Revelation. 
Thinking.
Solitude.
Alone.
 

No comments: