Sunday, June 20, 2004

Now what happened today?? Today was Yan Leng's and Shaz 'real' audition for the Singapore Idol deal. So right after today's amazing church service on Missions (will touch on this in future postings), I made my way down to City Hall to meet the peeps. It was good news for all ears when we heard that both Yan Leng and Shaz made it as the top 100 contestants! Congratulations! We're so proud of you! I really hope they get as far into the competition as possible, besides, its really cool to watch a friend on TV, and can you imagine mobilisation to vote for them! That would be interesting! *sniggers*
The other highlight of the afternoon, was when Peiying, Joy, Kok Yong and I went to take a photo-card print-out! Had so much fun...now don't laugh, I only took 2 of such things in my life, so it was a rather enriching experience for me...ok, you can stop laughing now...oei! Maybe it was the camera or the atmosphere, but all the pics look great! Should take more of these, very fun lah, and therapeutic! Don't belive go try, makes you very happy!

p.s Puffie, does my blog look more girly now? With your name on it? Hehe..Bleah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

photo-card print-out, why don't you just say neoprint! lol. nice revamped blog! & nice display pic there *points*

lurrrrrve, wenhui