Tuesday, November 04, 2008

NUS Prayer Meeting 3rd Nov 2008

 ‘ Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ 
      Says the LORD of hosts. - Zec 4:6

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” - Acts 1:8 

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 
- Acts 2:1-2

But as it is written: 


      “ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
      Nor have entered into the heart of man
      The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” - 1 Cor 2:9

“ Listen to Me, O Jacob, 
      And Israel, My called: 
      I am He, I am the First, 
      I am also the Last. 
       Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, 
      And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; 
      When I call to them, 
      They stand up together. 
       “ All of you, assemble yourselves, and hear! 
      Who among them has declared these things?
      The LORD loves him; 
      He shall do His pleasure on Babylon, 
      And His arm shall be against the Chaldeans. 
       I, even I, have spoken; 
      Yes, I have called him, 
      I have brought him, and his way will prosper.  - Isa 48:12-15


A new season I bring you into...
Increase in creativity, capability and ability...
I will provide for this new season of your life...
Faith and strength to come into your heart...
Daughter of grace...

Theodore Roosevelt (American 26th US President (1901-09), 1858-1919)

No comments: