Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear reader(s)...

Dear Reader(s),
                            How are you doing? I would like to be a responsible blogger and make known to you that I have tons of blog entries I would like to enter. But December being a hectic month, I have frequently got home past 12 in the morning, turning on my computer thinking of blogging, but to my extend, lying down on my bed has proved detrimental to this affair. Do NOT ask whether I had bathe at times, such unsightly mannerism, which I am due guilty of. 

To keep things in line, I shall list out some mattters of which I would like to jot down in this splendid blog that you, or all of you, could, at your own pleasure, delight yourself in reading. 

- What I have learnt this year...
- Passion
- George
- Sun is back! 

Alternatively, you may find reprieve in my Facebook account, as I would upload pictures of my exploits on the road, as my phone allows. That would be swell for you to see. 

So tally forth, and here's a cup of tea and biscuits, wishing you a jolly good Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Ta ta for now. 


In his Majesty's service,
                                         Howard  

No comments: