Friday, January 30, 2009

Interesting/humourous things I saw...

Dad came back mumbling to himself and sighing at a hamper on the floor. 

Howard: "What's wrong with the hamper?"
Dad: " My relief driver lah, kaypo!"
Howard: "He gave you this hamper? So nice?"
Dad: "Aiya! Kaypo lah he!" 
Howard: "He's nice what, why is he kaypo?"
Dad: "He's a little extreme. Why must give hamper? Now I have to give him ang pao right?"
Howard: "It's just one ang pao isn't it? This hamper should cost at least S$50."
Dad: "Don't know lah! What one ang pao? He has Seven children!"
Howard: "...."

_____________________________________________________

The days before and during the Chiang Mai trip, I gain a total of 4 kg! Bulk of activities was meeting people for meals and I ate a lot during the trip. Looks like one of my goal is coming to pass sooner than expected! 

_____________________________________________________

2009 is going to be a 80's revival in the cinemas. With a remake of Friday the 13th (Feb), Watchmen (March), Terminator Salvation (May), Transformers 2 (June), G.I Joe (August), and The Fantastic Mr. Fox (Nov), almost a major release every month! 


No comments: