Thursday, January 29, 2009

Marvel in Review 2008


Top Teams of 2008



Top Fights of 2008



Top Villians of 2008



Top Heroes of 2008


Image:Quote1.png My name is Max Eisenhardt. I've been a Sonderkommando at Auschwitz for almost two years. I watched thousands of men, women, and children walk to their deaths. I pulled their bodies from the gas chambers. I dug out their teeth so the Germans could take their gold. And I carried them to the ovens, where I learned how to combine a child's body with an old man's to make them burn better. I saw my fellow workers buried alive under an avalanche of rotting corpses. I saw thousands of murdered people burning in giant outdoor pits. I have seen at least a quarter million dead human beings with my own eyes...and I couldn't save a single one... Image:Quote2.png
--Max Eisenhardt (Earth-616)

No comments: