Tuesday, September 09, 2008

"2 years" Forward!

When PST Alex Abraham was in service sharing and when he prophesied the transfer and impartation, the time of 2 years kept standing out in my mind.

These 2 years will be significant; within these 2 years, we will get our land in the Marketplace, we will be positioned for greater breakthrough and revival; the time will act as a springboard for greater things ahead, and I believe more of our spirituality will manifest in the natural, in terms of land space, buildings, territories, influence, authority, wealth, social landscape, social impact, social transformation...

Hence, we got to gear ourselves and get ready for the impending revival; prepare our lives so that we can play a larger part in it!

2 years, these are what I personally hope to achieve by then;

In 2 years time, I hope to;

a) Lead 2 Cell Groups. One Young Adult and one Youth Cell group.

b) Be able to pray at least 2 hours a day. One hour in the morning, and 1 at night.

c) Be financially strong, earning at least S$2500 a month.

d) Bulk up and maintain minimal weight at 60kg.

e) Have a long term relationship with at least 2 committees to actively change society.

f) Have a good education.


What am I doing about it now?;

a1: My CG in 2 years time will inevitable be a Young Adult CG. Have planned persona; vision for every member and working with them to achieve their maximum potential. Targeting the young, such as those in Secondary schools as priority to form the next generation.

b1: I pray one hour a day, either in the morning or night. Now I need to take double the effort and cover both. Will try to pray "one time day one time night" once a week from today onwards to built up the habit.

c1: I currently have a job now as a Financial Consultant although I'm still an undergrad. Working on my presentation skills and currently building rapport and expanding my clientele. This part is tough, because it is hard to balance and properly segment time to balance both work and study. At this point, I like this job, but I always wanted to work as a diplomat under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Will share more about this next time...

d1: Doubling my meal and protein intake since Sunday. Going to gym at least once a week. Mr. Lau Quanhan was nice to follow and teach me how he works out yesterday. Was super good. Why? Cause I can feel my upper body, back and arms ache all over now as I type. Going keep physically fit...revival is going to be busy busy....

e1: Working with NUS-CHC group and CityCare now. Helping to establish a brand new CityCare society in NUS. Hope these 2 groups will have sustainability and effectiveness.

f1: In 2 years time, I would either have just graduated or am pursuing my honours year. I wanna graduate with at least a Bachelors Degree with Merit. Some of my friends have really inspired me to try to go for honours. Need to study hard and up my CAP from this sem...from today!

Onwards!


“The only conquests which are permanent and leave no regrets are our conquests over ourselves.” -Napoleon Bonaparte (French GeneralPolitician and Emperor (1804-14).

No comments: