Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Praying at the beach...

One day my boss walked out of his office and said, "Howard, stop working. Lets go and pray." I was in my tie and business attire, obviously shocked. Not a word, packed up, got into his car and there we were at east coast beach. 

Walking along he said, "Go find a corner. Now is 2 o'clock, see you at 5." 3 hours. Never prayed 3 hours before. I was really noisy in approaching God, speaking in tougues and all. I sense a weird sleepiness come upon me, and I sat down and backed up. I kept backing up until my back was on a tree trunk, and I slept. 

Woke up exactly 15 mins later and the atmosphere was different. Opening my eyes, there was something different, like a cloud around me. And I said, "Hi God...," and God spoke to me about so many things, visions for ministry and school, for life and people...

Pst Phil says it best...

  

No comments: