Saturday, September 06, 2008

Time alone...with God...

I'm now sitting alone in my room, with a singular table lamp turned on to my right, facing my monitor with Hillsong's "This is our God" at volume 9 on my mini hi-fi to my left. The whole house is dark and quiet...just the way I like it...

My Sister...yes, that's my adorable sister on the right, has headed back to Australia for her MBA graduation ceremony with Dad in tow and Boyfriend and friends  graduating together!~                

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER! (Spoil market..first to get MBA! LOL!)

Off they go to enjoy themselves in Perth. Glad that Dad went. Hardly gets to travel to any western countries. He deserves a holiday. 

9 days. Alone at home. Gonna live like its a bachelor's pad. Rare opportunity; I plan to move out all my things from my room so as to re-organise my living space; take the solitude to pray and re-organise my personal life; take the peace and quiet to sit alone in my big chair to think about life and be grateful for all that I have; maybe try to cook some meals; have personal encounters with God, waiting on Him until He visits me...who's there to stop or disturb me? Have overnight prayer meetings with my friends; mini-hifi, neglected guitar pal, soft-toy cow and pillow....

Its gonna be a little lonely at nights...but I think good experience. Time to clear what I need to do at home since I'm alone.

And one of these things is blogging. I have decided to blog more regularly (being inspired by my friends and encouraged (or pushed!) by my members to blog more about my personal life and thoughts... its just that I'm a stark perfectionist in my writing that blogging takes a lot out of me and I have a lot in my mind to blog about. Should learn how to relax...

So come by often, will blog minimally once a day. 

Call me if I don't! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't realise that I am a subject in your blog until now! And, when did you have that pic of me, you must have plagiarise from my facebook! *finger shaking*

Love, Sister