Monday, September 29, 2008

Provoked to bag by Jingxuan!

I shall not be called "Uncle!" 

After seeing her reply on my tag board, went out to buy a shoe bag...


So here we go. New shoes with a new bag to travel in. Shoes were happy about this. They tapped away in joy...yes they did. 


On the topic of bags, Sister bought me a bag from Australia. Greatness! Really like it because it look only looks good, but is practical and pockets are at the right place. Morever, it fits my files and laptop to a T! Practicality is the way to go. 

Realised I don't like shopping for my own things, but don't mind and love shopping for others. Most of the things I have are given or blessed by people.

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Luke 6:38 

  

No comments: